As Çamsan Parkelam, our vision in the field of production is; quality, innovation, environmental and health sensitivity and durability.
Continuous improvement in these areas is our primary goal. Our production processes; we contribute to the creation of a more livable environment and leave a clean and sustainable heritage to future generations. With this awareness, we continue to take steps that will make significant contributions to both the sector and the country's economy, covering the present and future.
Turkey's first MDF, MDFlam and Laminate Flooring manufacturer Çamsan Integrated Wood Industry and Trade Inc. which belongs to Sakarya - on a total area of 300,000 m2 including 90,000 m2 closed our plant in the ditch;
- 2 MDF Production Line,
- 2 Impregnation Line,
- 4 Laminate Flooring Line,
- 4 Coating Press, Chemical Plant.
In our production facilities where we use innovative technologies, we produce special collections of parquet in numerous colors and designs. Our flooring; It does not contain PVC, PCB, Dioxin and any other environmentally harmful substances. We use E1 glue in HDF production which is used in parquet production. Our products; hygienic, convenient, easy to clean, resistant to pressure, scratches, impacts, ultraviolet rays and household chemicals.
As Çamsan Parkelam, one of our main principles in production is to offer the best price-benefit combination to our customers. In this context, we show the importance we attach to production to our preparation stages. We design our parquets so that you can use them safely for many years both at home and at work.
Our parquets are divided into two classes according to their surface wear values:
- Çamsan Flooring AC3 31st grade products used in high and low density indoor areas: “Abrasion Resistance (AC3): 23rd grade-31st grade >= ’3f 2500 EN 13329”
- Çamsan Flooring AC4 32nd Grade products used for medium density workplaces and living spaces: “Abrasion Resistance (AC4): 32nd grade >= ’3f 4000 EN 13329 EN 13329”
Manufacturing HDF Features
- Volume : 850-900 kg /m3 EN 323
- Elasticity module : 3500 N /mm2 EN 310
- Surface porosity : 25 cm 24 hour inflatable : >13 EN 317
- Tensile strength: min. 1.6 N/mm2 EN 319
- Flexural strength: min 40 N/mm2 EN 310